Followers

Tuesday, 31 October 2017

Challenge 16

Hi everyone welcome to this months challenge.

I hope you are enjoying our challenges.
I know I and the design team are.

Thank you so much for all your fabulous entries last month.

It's now time to announce our winner and design team favourites.

DESIGN TEAM FAVOURITES
No 75 - Stempelhexchen
No 92 - Tip Top
No 109 - Annette Stapylton
No 153 - Larissa

Congratulations please take your design team favourite badge.
Design team favourite badge

WINNER

Congratulations please take your winners badge
and
e-mail
fiona.walker3@aol.co.uk

for details on how to claim your prize.
With winner creates and makes in the subject line.
winners badge
Thank you so much to 
Limited Runs 
for sponsoring last month.

CHALLENGE 16
Our challenge is anything goes.

This month we have the wonderful
Ikes Art
sponsoring.

Ike shop is perfect for every occasion.

Here is a short bio about our sponsor.

Hi there – I am Ike……a nickname that I got hooked with many years ago due to my surname, and in my profession at that time …… they just loved to give nicknames .

I live in Greece and have a passion for kitties  
I am a bit crazy or should I say I’m ‘zany’ hahaha. I have a very strange/sick sense of humour and I must admit I spend a lot of time talking to myself. !! Well, I get more sense out of me.! I reckon in a few years I shall be known as the “crazy cat lady” 

I am an artist and have a strange mind when it comes to creating my art. I either go completely true to life… right down to the last hair… or I go totally surreal. I have a passion for all things horror/Gothic etc. I’ve always loved horror films and books and I guess that’s why it creeps into my stuff

I started my Blog a few years ago and now I run my CATS ONLY Challenge Blog and IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES Blog too. (Links are below) 
Although I love crafting, my real passion is drawing, and now I just love making digital images.

My Blog is Ikes World and is at http://suzy-ikesworld.blogspot.com 
My Challenge Blog is http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.com 
My Cats Only Challenge Blog:http://showusyourpussies.blogspot.com/

The design team ladies have been busy creating for your inspiration and here are their fabulous makes.



Using Snow Deer


to follow




Thank you ladies for your fantastic makes.
To enter the challenge please click on the blue frog and follow the instructions.

I and the design team look forward to seeing your makes good luck everyone.

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous creations from the Team. Thank you for having me as your Sponsor.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog

    My Shop

    My Blog

    FB Fan Page

    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing my entry for DT Favourite. I am thrilled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team

    ReplyDelete